NUTTY CINNAMON PUDDING
- MILK – 2 CUPS
- SUGAR – 8 TSP
- VANILLA CUSTARD POWDER – 1 TSP
- EGGS – 3
- VANILLA ESSENCE – 1 TSP
- WALNUTS – CHOPPED – 2 TBSP
- CINNAMON POWDER TO SPRINKLE – 1 TSP
- Put milk, sugar, milk powder and custard powder in a deep micro proof bowl and mix till smooth. Microwave for 10 minutes, stirring once or twice in between after 5 minutes. Let it cool.
- Beat eggs and essence well with an egg beater till light and fluffy and add to the cooled milk. Keep aside.
- Pour into 4 small individual micro proof glass bowls or ramekins. Fill the bowls almost till the brim. As the pudding shrinks a little after streaming.
- Prepare a water bath by putting 1 ‘’ water in a big micro proof dish. Arrange the bowls on water in the dish. Put in the microwave and microware for 7 minutes. Give it standing time. Let it be in the microwave e for ¾ minutes. Check with a tooth pick. If it comes out clean, remove bowls from dish and keep in the fridge to cool.
- To serve, run a knife all around the mold and invert it on a plate, five a slight jerk to the mold to take out.
- Swirl some honey on the dessert. Sprinkle cinnamon powder and walnuts.
- Serve The Nutty Cinnamon Pudding.